How to Order
Orders can only be delivered to UK, Eire and Isle of Man addresses. Should you not reside within these countries please visit Jüstrich Cosmetics International page on this site which will give you contact details for distributors in your region.
When registering onto the site, if you have had a presentation, make sure that you put in your consultant’s code (your consultant should have given this to you at your presentation). This will allow your consultant to keep you up to date with unique offers available.
How to order:
To place an order securely on-line you will need a valid credit or debit card (card types listed below). You will need the 3 digit security code that is printed on the reverse of your card and the billing address for the card. (Your order can be delivered to an alternative address but when paying you need to enter your correct billing address).
- Select the item you wish to order and press the ‘ADD TO BASKET’ button. For your first entry to your basket you will be asked to log in or register so that we can efficiently manage your purchase.Returning Customer – If you have ordered previously, click the LOGIN BUTTON and then enter your email address and customer password and press ‘LOGIN’. Click the OK button on the login window to proceed. We suggest you click the ‘Remember my login’ button.If you cannot remember your password or the information you enter is incorrect, try again or enter your email address in the field and press the ‘CLICK HERE’ button. An email is sent to you immediately with your login in details.New customer – enter your personal details and select a password. If you do not select a password we will choose one for you, this will be sent to your email address
- When you have finished selecting products and adding them to your basket, click on the MY BASKET image under Search and this will take you to the checkout section.
- YOUR SHOPPING BASKET Page – When you have completed your selections, click on GO on MY BASKET (under Search) to take you to YOUR SHOPPING BASKET. Here you can change the quantity (press change button), empty the content(s) of your basket (press remove button), or, if you are happy with the selections, proceed to checkout by pressing the ‘CHECKOUT’ button.
- CONTACT DETAILS Page. You will now be asked to confirm or amend your personal details. When you are happy that your details are correct please press the submit button.
- CHECKOUT PAGE – Select the postage format that you require and confirm your billing and delivery details. Please note that the billing address entered is used for authorisation and the shipping address for production of delivery label so please ensure they are correct. The billing address is where your bank or credit card statement is sent to. Click submit.
- You will then be taken to the secure server where you can enter your card details and complete your order. There are a number of help buttons available should you require them. If you enter all details correctly your card is then authorised and you will receive an email. Please print this for future reference.
In the event of a failed transaction, please check the security number and billing address are correct. Should you have any problems, please email [email protected]üstuk.net
We randomly carry out security checks so we may contact you for confirmation of your card details.
For details on delivery and postal rates please click here
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Solo, Delta and Switch. To help protect against misuse of your card, you will be asked to enter your three digit security number that can be found on the back of your card, and also the billing address. Please ensure that you enter this information correctly.
Please note we do not see or store your card details. At the point you enter the card information, you are on a secure server. Due to the increase in Internet fraud, we undertake detailed checks that include random telephone number verification and the use of a third party company who monitor all transactions